Benditos pecadores;

· No seré una alcachofa.

Ok, right. The other day I was in my room, thinking that I don't have a special "gift" I just speak english... "perfectly". Mi little sister plays the piano, and so many adolescents in the world speak another foreign languages, they do some sports, etc. And I only speak English. I think that I'm not a special person for it, i'm feeling like a sucker. But wait, I can speak in fucking English ! I'm writing a paragraph in English, and i'm so glad about it, I'll be able to go to USA and speak to everyone, everywhere. Is it a talent? I don't know. I know that a lot of motherfuckers speak in English... whatever, I try and try but I don't find a thing wich I would like to do. Anyway, I can do a little of everything, and I think it's so cool. Well bitches, I just want to tell it to the world.

Bye, see you in Disneyworld.

1 comentario:

  1. no te persigas tanto en buscar algo "especial" que puedas hacer hermana. Hablas y escribis muy bien en ingles, sino proba otras cosas que te gusten hacer ademas de eso, ademas vos sabes muy bien gym artistica, a mi no me sale por ejemplo y a vos te sale de todo -.- eso es especial tambien, cada quien se identifica con algo diferente.

    tu hermana. pngo anonimo pa no entrar a la cuenta :B

    ResponderEliminar